Thursday, September 11, 2008

IT'S RIBBON TIME!

This year Parker entered a pumpkin into the Riverside Greenhouse Pumkin Contest at the fair. He did pretty good. He got 5th place with a 75 pounder! Amazing! He was so excited to see his pumpkin in the fair. (His is the big one in the front.)


The last few years we have been entering flowers for Parker too. He loves to help grow the flowers, so it is fun to enter them and win a little bit of money. This year he won the best over all in marigolds (he won this last year too). He loves the ribbons.

4 comments:

Mrs. B said...

Yea for Parker!

Michele said...

Congrats to Parker and his pumpkin! Jess, it was fun seeing you, Zach, and Parker at the fair. I can't wait for our little friend get together at Christmas! Love ya!

The Turnarounds said...

Jessica,
Hi, this is Vanae Turner. Thanks so much for telling me how you did your cupboards. It was fun to get to visit with you tonight. I really appreciate the "how to" help.
Thanks Again,
-Vanae (:

Amber Wray said...

Jessica- Your family is so adorable. I was happy to stumble on your blog. Actually, I am a bit of a blog stalker. I love blogging! If you don't mind I want to link you on my blog so I can keep in touch with you. You are beautiful as always!
Amber (Winberg) Wray