Friday, October 3, 2008

A Day With Heather!

So, yesterday Heather and I went to Salt Lake to go visit our friend, Brittany. We met her when we worked at the ranch, and hadn't seen her for 4 years! It was so good to see her! She was coming to Salt Lake for a convention, so Heather and I decided to make a trip to Utah. The only problem was that neither of us had actually driven to Utah! That's what husbands are for! So, we printed off a couple of maps, and off we went. We had so much fun. We haven't seen eachother much all summer, so it was a blast to spend the entire day with Heather! I even got to have my first visit to Tia Pan Trading. It is a blast! I bought some fun Christmas stuff. Now that me and Heather know we can make the trip alone, we are planning our next road trip!
I LOVE YOU HEV!

3 comments:

Heather Ashcraft said...

don't we all just look so cute! I totally agree that was a super fun trip! Can't wait to see you again!

Mike and Shara said...

That sounds like a blast! Next time, stop and see me!

Misty said...

Isn't Tai Pan that funnest place! Im like a kid in a candy store there!