Monday, November 3, 2008

I'm catching up on some tags!

Sweetheart Post
WHAT IS YOUR HUSBANDS NAME? Zachary Ryan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN MARRIED? 5 Years
HOW LONG DID YOU DATE? 8 months
HOW OLD IS HE? 27
WHO IS TALLER? he is
WHO CAN SING BEST? He's a pretty good singer
WHO IS SMARTER? definately me!
WHO DOES LAUNDRY? We both do
WHO PAYS BILLS? Me
WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED? Zach does
WHO MOWS THE LAWN? we both do
WHO COOKS DINNER? we both do, I HATE COOKING
WHO'S FIRST TO ADMIT THEY ARE WRONG? Probably me
WHO KISSED WHO FIRST? Zach kisseds me
WHO WEARS THE PANTS? We both do.

10 years ago I:
1. Just got my driver's license
2. Couldn't even date
3. Was a Freshman in high school
4. Just turned 15
5.

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Do the laundry
2. watch the girls
3. shower
4. make dinner
5. mop kitchen floor

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. ice cream
2. popcorn
3. anything chocolate
4. granola bars
5. carrots

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay tithing
2. pay off my home
3. pay off student loans
4. go on a trip
5. go shopping

5 places I have lived:
1. Blackfoot, ID
2. Pocatello, ID
3. Twin Falls, ID
4. Jackson Hole, WY
5. Rexburg, ID

Five jobs I have had:
1. TJ MAXX employee
2. Clod picker in harvest (4 years)
3. Housekeeper/hostess for a dude ranch
4. flower booth at the fair
5. I don't think I've had anymore jobs!

1 comments:

Mrs. B said...

Aw, I feel like I know you so much better now.