Friday, January 16, 2009

Why do they have to grow up!

I can't believe how fast Parker is growing up. I keep trying to get him to stay my baby, but he tells me that he can't stop getting bigger! Parker is such a sweet little boy. He is getting so smart and he loves learning. He knows some colors, can count to 19, knows all his letters and he is even learning to sound out words! This year Parker is a sunbeam, and I can't belive he is big enough to be in primary. It has been a real change for him, and he is starting to adjust. Hopefully this week will be a little better than the last. This is Parker getting ready for church. He is so adorable!
I LOVE THIS BOY!!

2 comments:

Mike and Shara said...

He's so cute! Love the backpack too!

Becki R said...

I will agree with you--he is pretty darn cute!