Friday, April 3, 2009

What we have been up to!


The last few years Parker and I have been entering flowers into the fair. We both love growing the flowers and seeing what we win. This year we decided to try something different and actually plant the seeds instead of buying the starts. I let Parker help pick out what we were going to plant, and we planted the seeds Saturday night. Every day Parker wakes up, runs over to the table and yells, "Our flowers didn't grow!" It has been so frustrating to see him and his dissapointment, but Wednesday morning we found some starts! And now they have almost all started to grow. Parker and I were so excited! We can't wait for the fair!

1 comments:

Stacey said...

Jess you are such a good mom. I love that you're growing flowers with Parker. What a fun project. I might copy you.