Thursday, June 11, 2009

Another Fishing Trip

On Wednesday, Zach took Parker and I to Deirke's Lake in Twin Falls to go fishing. We used to live in Twin when we first got married and fished there almost every night. We love it there. Usually we catch a lot, but this time we didn't do so well. We did catch one, but it was a small blue gil and we threw it back. We had fun hanging out and having a picnic.







Our "BIG" catch!



We had to stop and see the Shoshone Falls. They are gorgeous!!

There is an Elk ranch right outside the park. This is what Zach hopes to shoot this year!

3 comments:

Megan and Alyvia said...

Looks like you guys had fun!! (:

Mrs. B said...

Have I told you lately how much I love this little Talbot family?
Cute pics, and thanks for blogging Charlie's graduation. It does kind of make me look like a slouchy mom, though...geez.

Heather Ashcraft said...

That looks like my kind of fishing!We should totally go together some time!We just tried to salmon falls/or salmon river but it was pouring rain-hence only tried! we didn't even get out of the car after driving that far i know we are crazy loons! I love you! and I miss you!