Thursday, August 20, 2009

What we have been up to

Life has been so crazy! We sold our house! We only had two and a half weeks to get out so we have been super busy. We closed on Monday, so now we can slow down a bit. School has started again, so we now are watching the girlies again. Parker loves having friends to play with every day again. This year Parker and Kadance are going to Preschool! I can't believe my baby is going to school. They both absolutely love it!


Their first day of school!

3 comments:

Mrs. B said...

Parker looks like such a big kid. I miss you. Everytime I go around the corner and see another car, I feel sad that it doesn't belong to you. (sob)
Love ya!

Michele said...

Jess I can't believe Parker's in Preschool...crazy! He's adorable. I just looked through your blog and it looks like you guys have had a fun summer! Where did you move to?

Becki R said...

Okay this really doesn't have to do with Parker (though he is a cutie!!) I just think I need your cute hair Jess! Who cuts it? My hair needs major help and quick! We need to get together and do something fun now that we are NEIGHBORS!